Friday, July 3, 2015

5 years and loving him more and more

Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. 

It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs.

 Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. 

It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always preserves.

 Love never fails.  
1 Corinthians 13:4-13 (NIV)
5 years ago today I married my friend and the man of my dreams (I didn't know I had those dreams) and it has been the best 5 years of my life. I didn't think I can love Derrick more than when I married him, but every day our love gets stronger and my heart grows bigger because of him. He is not only the love of my life and better half but also my anchor when I need life to calm down, my inspiration and visionary,  my reassurance that I'm the best mother I can be, my sounding board and most of all the best Daddy our kids can ever ask for.  Like the tides, life has its up and downs but we are there for each other and our love for each other carries us always thru. 
Here is to the next 45 years of our happily ever after.

 I love you to the moon and back!

No comments:

Post a Comment