Friday, May 17, 2019

Last Day of Preschool

While I was at the conference, my son had his last preschool performance and the day after I came back, he had his last day of preschool. During the graduation performance for the Kindergartners in his preschool, Elliot had to memorize a line and was asked to read a book aloud in front of the audience. He did awesome. (they are laughing because the two children reading before him were barely audible)
And today, it was his last day. My emotions are all over as this means that my last baby is moving on to elementary school. 😪No more cute holiday parties or 3 year-old singing off-key. While I have tears in my eyes writing this, my little boy is all exciting and SO ready to go to Kindergarten, starting August. 
The day started off with water fun:
Then their class had a Luau party and I was able to help out by decorating and then eat lunch with them. 
Preschool friends, and some will be at the same elementary school together in fall.
Praying before lunch:
I was asked to read them a book after lunch, which I happily did:
One last hug for Mrs. Chew, who was an awesome teacher. He will miss her but luckily we see her once in a while at the gym.  
Goodbye preschool...Kindergarten here he comes!!! To make the transition easier, he will spend the summer at the Y camp together with his sister to get him familiarized with the elementary school and to adjust to no-more-naps schedule. 

No comments:

Post a Comment