Friday, November 2, 2018

Happy Halloween 2018

On Wednesday morning, we woke up ready to have a "Bootastic" day. While the children couldn't wear their costumes to school, that didn't prevent me from dressing up for work though. 
But don't worry, I was not the only one who came dressed up to work. My fellow co-workers joined in on the fun: 
I even found the Phantom:
After work, I headed to Amelia's school, where I was in charge of planning the Fall Classroom Party. The children enjoyed a yummy spread of treats and played a couple of fun games. The Mummy Toilet paper game is a seasonal favorite:
Class Picture:
Scary!!!
Right before dusk, we got ready to go trick-or treating in the neighborhood. The witch and her little monsters:
Usually, we only make it to a few houses and then head back home to hand out candy. This year, we visited a record of at least 10 houses.
And then they wanted to go home to serve "the customers":
I hope everyone had an enjoyable and sweet Halloween. Boo from our crew to yours!

No comments:

Post a Comment