Friday, November 23, 2018

THANKFUL

It is the time of year to be extra thankful and these people here in this picture, I'm most thankful for. The keep me going day in and out and our love for each other is never ending.
I'm also more than thankful to our God who provides for us, my entire family and friends, health and personal growth. We celebrated this Thanksgiving day with our friends, who graciously invited us for dinner. It was a feast and more than delicious. Unfortunately, we totally forgot to get a group picture with everyone: ages ranging from 2 year old to 92.  But look at this gorgeous table display my friend, Emily, created:
Beautiful Sunset on this great day:
And this was my view the next morning when I was out and about doing a bit Black Friday shopping:
In the beginning of the month, Amelia's school hosted a Thanksgiving luncheon for the students and their families, which I happily joined. I'm most thankful that my job allows me to be an active part of her school life and available to join her at these events. The staff set up this cute photo opp:
While I didn't take any photos during lunch, we snapped this one afterwards with two of her classmates: 
The preschoolers had practiced for the past several weeks for their Thanksgiving program and finally on Monday was the "big" performance. Elliot and his classmates were so excited and he told me "that we are the cool kids because we are the Indians."
"H is for home, my home is warm and cozy" - Elliot's solo part in the program. 
THANKS
My little boy did so well during his program and was a star performer. What an improvement from last year, where he was so tired by the last song that he started to cry on stage.
Elliot was especially proud of his headband. Each kid colored and wrote their own name:
 My two boys:
We hope you all enjoyed a bountiful Thanksgiving Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment