Sunday, August 30, 2020

Enjoying the Last Days of August

With school (virtual) being back in session and summer break over, we still making use of these last hot days in August before hopefully soon Fall will arrive in TN. These are the moments we live for: going for a bike ride (me running after them) in the park during an early morning break, reading in the yard, sitting on the front porch after work and enjoying a beer with my love while the children run wild trying to catch a frog in the yard and al-fresco dinner with lots of laughs on the deck:

Another Saturday morning at the almost empty Y pool: 

Followed by a nap and dinner at a friend's house:
We also met, safely outdoors, with our favorite 2nd grade teacher for a lunch at the park. Mrs. Ingham is the best and the puppies she brought along were super cute. 
We received a huge box of books from The Rudolph's and my kids were in heaven: 
I also focused on increasing my mileage and while some running photos look super cool, this is how it looks when I run on my treadmill (often surrounded by a cat and some children too). 
But my early morning runs in the park/ neighborhood look more glamourous - sunrise and the fog lifting: 
Runners in training, making my momma heart happy: 
Now, we are ready for Fall to arrive!

No comments:

Post a Comment