Monday, December 19, 2016

Our Christmas Decorations

This year, our Christmas decorations are not as elaborate as some other years and that's mainly because our house is fairly small and I didn't want to overload it. But nonetheless, it feels inviting and christmassy to us. So without further ado, here are our Christmas decorations. First off, our Christmas tree:


Upstairs in the playroom, we have a smaller Christmas tree and around it, I assembled a little village. 
The stockings were hung with by the chimney with care...
And below, my beloved nativity:
Our advent candles on the coffee table:
I love to send and receive Christmas cards and so this is one of my favorite displays of the season and usually stays up for a long after the holidays have passed. 
Our dining room is were we have the most decorations because we sit on the table at least 3 times a day. 
And some door decorations and even my kitchen got a little spruced up with a homemade paper tree:
Outside, we skipped the lights this year and put up a couple of reindeer and a blow-up Santa. 
This has nothing to do with Christmas but it is very decorative and functional. I made this hair ribon holder on the weekend, thanks to Pinterest and a roll of paper towels. Finally, all her hair bows and ribbons are sorted and not laying around anymore. 
This post was more for myself and maybe one day Amelia likes to take a look back at our Christmas decorations, but I  hope you enjoyed them too. It's almost Christmas eve and every day now the kids get more and more excited. Seeing all the excitement and sparkle in my children's eyes make this season so much more special. I'm looking forward to seeing them on Christmas morning and their smiles on their face. Can't wait...only 6 more days to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment