Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Celebrate the Arts Day

Today, Amelia's preschool hosted their 4th annual Celebrate the Arts Day and everyone was invited to watch the children perform some songs and then view their fine arts. The kids were excited and ready to sing their 5 songs in the sanctuary for us. They all did a great job!
Look, even Elliot joined in on the fun for a few minutes:
The entire preschool:
Amelia's class with her teacher, Ms. Susan:
After their performance, the parents were invited back to the classrooms to view their children's art work and have some refreshments. Elliot felt right at home and took over the teacher's seat. 
Amelia was so proud to show off her art and happy that I was able to be there for her. 
The art wall: 
While Amelia stayed and finished her day at preschool, Elliot and I went to story time at our local library. He loves listening to stories and singing songs there and had a great time. Here is a look at my little guy having fun:
Selfie with my boy:
I feel so blessed to be able to spend time with my kids and be there for their special days/ events. I know I won't be able to do this forever, so I enjoy it while it lasts.

No comments:

Post a Comment