Thursday, February 18, 2016

My Little Handyman

Lately, Elliot has been interested in tools, so I pulled out some from storage one morning and he has been fixing things around the house ever since. The first time I gave him the tools, he spent all day fixing the cat post. I guess it was broken after he climbed up on it in the morning. 
He is very focused when he is working. Of course, safety goggles are a must.
 

My favorite picture:
Just being cool: 
Of course, he has to help Daddy whenever there is something that needs to be fixed:

I'm surprised Amelia is not scared of the tools but she rather enjoys drilling holes in to things too. 
Now, my house should be in tip-top-shape with three people fixing it up. If you need something fixed, just call me and I will send a little handyman your way :)

No comments:

Post a Comment