Sunday, May 14, 2017

The Ones Who Made me a Mommy

God blessed me with two wonderful children and trusted me to take good care of them. 
The best gifts ever!!!
The first kisses I ever gave them will never be forgotten.
Mommy may not be my first name but for sure is my favorite name. And I'm so thankful these two are the ones that made me a Mommy:
My firstborn and favorite girl in the whole wide world:
My sweet, fun and loving baby boy. And yes, I will call him that till the end of my days:
Of course, some days are easier than others though. Right now, it takes a lot of patience and putting my own needs on the back burner but soon enough they don't need me as much and I will look back at these long, monotone days of repeating myself over and over, of constantly wiping things clean and wish my babies would still be little and needy. So I try to cherish all what this season of life has to offer and collect handmade cards, pictures dripping  with paint and little surprises sent home from school. I totally got spoiled this Mother's Day with these loving gifts from my two children:
Happy Mother's Day to my fellow Mommy warriors.

No comments:

Post a Comment