Sunday, October 22, 2017

Back Home

It has been a month since my last post but these past 4 weeks just flew by..literally as the kids and I went to Europe. I had a business trip there for 3 weeks and I took the children so that they can be with their grandparents while I'm traveling. They loved it. And I did too, except that I'm exhausted and now trying to catch up with anything and everything (especially sleep) since we arrived back home last Sunday. I will be posting all about our Europe trip in the upcoming days, till then here is a little glimpse of what has happened since we came back. 
See you later...Layover in Amsterdam
We were all so happy to be back home and to be reunited with our favorite Daddy. Unfortunately, we also got a serious case of jet-lag, which meant the first few mornings, we woke up at 2:30am. And this is what happened before 6pm because it was a long day:
It's my favorite time of the year (FALL!) and while we were overseas our pumpkins and carrots kept on growing and we finally harvested them.
My little boy also had his first picture day ever in preschool on Wednesday and I just hope he won't look that grownup on the school pics as he did here: 
Every October, the kid's dentist invites all her patients to an ice-cream social and of course, we could not miss that one. Amelia even made a birthday card for the office staff:
Once a month, Amelia's elementary school hosts a family night and this Thursday, it was Math night. While the boys stayed at home, Amelia and I enjoyed solving some math problems together, coloring and playing Number Beach Ball. 
Only a few more days till Halloween and both kids are very excited. So we decorated our front porch this weekend and put together the kids' costumes. 
On Saturday evening, two witches and batman went to the first Trunk- or Treat event of the season at Amelia's school. 
Some people got very creative with a movie drive-in trunk and a Peanuts photo opp:
The week may have been tiring and there was lots to catch up on and lots more is going to happen this coming week, but our family of four is together again and that is most important!

No comments:

Post a Comment