Sunday, September 4, 2016

Blog-tember Challenge: Day 4- Currently

It's Sunday and a 3-day weekend...what a perfect way to start off September. And on we continue with Day 4 of the #blogtemberchallenge. Today's challenge is to name a few things we are currently up to:

READING... Carry on Warrior (Thoughts on Life Unarmored) Glenn Doyle Melton
PLAYING...  Candy Land with my two children
WATCHING... The Americans on Amazon Prime with my hubby at night. Still on Season 1 but catching up quickly.
TRYING... to get ready for Fall by planting flowers and decorating.
COOKING... Hubby just grilled the most delicious chicken wings on the BBQ, so no cooking for me today :)
EATING...Brookside Crunchy Clusters, my favorite and no, I'm not sharing these with the family. 
DRINKING...Lots of cool water to stay hydrated in this heat.
PINNING... Instant Pot recipes as I only used the pot once since buying it this summer.
LOVING...that I had the chance to meet new people and are in teh process of making new friends.
HATING... This heat/ humidity. I'm so ready for Fall to start
THINKING... That my to-do list just keeps getting longer and longer and that it is time to do something about it. But first, we play Candy Land.
FEELING... happy to be home for 3-days with my favorite people.
LISTENING (TO)...Taylor Swift (1989) on repeat as my daughter loves her songs.
SMELLING...freshly baked chocolate chips cookies coming out of the oven. Yum!
ORDERING...more books. I couldn't let a 40% coupon for books go unused.
THANKING...God for everything! 
CONSIDERING...future career options for myself. I love staying home with my kids but I feel it is time to look for other job opportunities. Not easy at all.
STARTING... to tag some items for a consignment sale coming up next week.
FINISHING... 3 books at the same time. 

And what are you up to currently???

No comments:

Post a Comment