Thursday, September 8, 2016

Blog-tember Challenge: Day 8- Our Bonus Room

Today, I will give you a glimpse in to my space, aka the bonus room. Since we just moved here and I haven't finished decorating the house yet, you will have to settle with a tour of just this room. No worries though, I will dedicate an entire blog post to a house tour soon. 

Our house is not that spacious; however, it does have a huge bonus room just off the kitchen. This space was the perfect location for a playroom/ my arts and crafts area since our children share a bedroom and there was no way of fitting all their toys plus beds in there. I sectioned (hence the blue tape on the floor - it means that kids can't cross in to that space) a part of the room off for myself so I can have an office area and do some arts and crafts there. Please keep in mind that we are still trying to figure out the right spot for everything so there may be extra (unpacked) boxes standing around in the room.
The entrance to the room:
The play area on one side of the room:
The arts and crafts table for the kids. Lots of coloring and drawing going on there.
Part of my area and the kids' dress-up clothes:
My office area:
As you can tell, this room offers lots of space (it looks even bigger in person than on the pictures) and we are enjoying this space for spontaneous gymnastic exercises, building of huge Duplo towers, pretend tea parties and lots of roughhousing with Daddy. 

5 comments:

  1. That's wonderful that it has so much space in there and that so many fun memories happen in that room!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great space! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute space!! Thank you so much for sharing with us!! :)
    Blessings, Rebecca :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those cube storages are the very best for the playroom!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes. Everything has a space and looks neat.Easy clean-up

      Delete