Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Blog-tember Challenge: Day 28 - My Year in Five

I have not written a post for the #blogtemberchallenge in over a week now and since the month is almost over, this will be my last post in this series. I have fallen off the bandwagon the last few days due to nursing a head cold over the weekend and just being busy with life. Also, some topics were just not my cup of tea and I left those days out on purpose. Overall though, I enjoyed this blogging challenge and I hope you did too. Did you learn something about me you didn't knew before? 

Today's prompt asked us to show the top 5 pictures that illustrate our year so far:

ONE:  Spending lots of time with these two fun and crazy kiddos. Life is exhausting with them but I wouldn't want to trade it with anything else.
TWO: Moving across States every year can be tiring and draining. This time around, I am having a harder time adjusting and I am officially worn down from being constantly on the move. 
THREE: Spending 8 weeks this summer in Germany with the kids was awesome. We had the best summer ever and loved being with our family and friends. But the highlight was to see my little brother getting married. 
FOUR: Do to his new work and then moving to another State and spending all summer in Germany, we have spent way too much time (almost half the year) apart from our main man. The kids missed their Daddy and I missed my hubby and we are overjoyed to be back together in one place finally. 
FIVE: We have a kindergartner! Amelia loves school and I'm as involved with her schooling here as I was when she was in transitional kindergarten last year. 
What has your year looked so far? Thank you for following along in this challenge. 

No comments:

Post a Comment