Friday, September 9, 2016

Blog-tember Challenge: Day 9 - Go Anywhere

The #blogtemberchallenge for today is: If we could go anywhere in the world, where would it be? Why?

Since I was young and before I came to America, I always dreamed of taking a few months off to travel around in Australia. I didn't just want to go to plain-old Syndey or Melbourne or the Great Barrier Reef, but far beyond that. 
Just me in a Jeep driving in to the heart of this beautiful country, the outback, exploring back roads, watching the wild come to life without being fenced in, learning how Aborigines live and taking in the beauty that God created. 
The sheer size of this country and its remoteness while it is one of the most developed countries in the world, just fascinates me. Australia offers a myriad of natural  wonders, plenty of wildlife, dazzling beaches, cosmopolitan metropolises and large expanses of outback to keep me wanting to see more and more that I'm sure it will take me months to explore everything. 
And then there is the Aussie lifestyle: charming laid-back atmosphere, the friendliness of the Australian people and their cultural diversity. If I go there, I want to experience this lifestyle and soak it all up, make new friends and get a taste of their national cuisine and expand my horizons.  
Maybe one day, I will make this dream a reality (and don't worry, there is always a spot for my hubby and kids in the Jeep). Where would you like to go?
*Image Credits: Google.com

6 comments:

  1. I think Australia would be such an awesome place to visit! It's the 24 hours on a plane that puts me off though! I don't think I could handle it! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a long flight, but so worth it. That's why you have to stay a couple of month to make it worth it.

      Delete
  2. Australia is so dreamy! I was able to go in high school as a student ambassador and I loved it so much. I would love to go back now as an adult.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would totally love to visit Australia, too! It looks like an amazing time, and there seems like so much adventurous stuff to do!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have you seen the movie Austrailia with Hugh Jackman and Nicole Kidman? I don't know how accurate it is but it was a great way for me to learn more about the Aborigines. I had not known hardly anything at all about them before.
    If I could go anywhere, it would likely be Italy (though I cheated on today's prompt and listed a few more, lol).

    ReplyDelete